Player Registration Outdoor 2017
Once your team rep has activated the team you will be able to go on line and REGISTER. Please follow these instructions to complete your registration. Your team rep will then need to "ACCEPT" your registration.
1. Go to this link: http://outdoor.kwsc.info/Default.aspx.
2. Select OUTDOOR
3. Select "Register" at the top of the page.
4. Select "Team"
5. Complete the mandatory information and hit "Submit".
6. Players under 18 need to print a hard copy of the forms, signed by a parent/guardian, and drop off to the SOSA office attention: Disciplinary Chair KWSC. OR they can be scanned and emailed to KWSC Communications.
** A player under 18 years of age will not be permitted to participate in a regulation game until these documents have been signed and handed into KWSC**
9. To be eligible to play you need to be registered with KWSC and OSA insured 48hrs prior to your first game.
If you are experiencing any difficulties please contact KWSC.